Thursday, September 18, 2008

packin up..... am goin home babay...!!!

9th may, was the date i stepped out of my home, with horrible and gruesome images of Chennai in my mind. i still remember, the train got late by more than 24 hours and i was pushed by people around me, to cancel my plans ("of gaining valuable industry exposure and experience ha ha..!!! sounds a joke now). A part of my brain wanted to stay back and enjoy the comforts, leisure in my dwelling but the other part carried me to the train and brought me to Hyderabad and then to Chennai. After two months of physically, mentally, visually draining experiences in the southern city, an experience which deteriorated my taste buds, 'the white starch' being the primary tormentor, i had expected a better scene in college to relax my heels.
But i guess, it was not destined to be. Dropping placements' curve, companies backing out, restricting their intakes, a 'more than busy' academic semester, nothing looked like going the dreamt way. Anyhow, got sumthing, to make the placement website popster showing 'congratulations on your success' (only God knows if it is really worth of receiving wishes).
People coming and saying, "congrats dude", on face but on my back ,"why did he take the company,i dint sit for it, wat a waste man". I guess, it was supposed to be the way it is now.
BUT NOW is nothing to think upon but the fact that am going home after 4 months and 9 days, to be precise. Though for a short period, missing a pot full of events and classes of course, it has to serve me the much required dosage of rejuvenation, energization and unclamorous outing i've been waiting for. Gosh...!!!! the very thought of goin home is givin me frissons.
Next stop----> 254-c, Allahabad.
Go go go...!!!!

No comments: